Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, August is almost over and I have not even completed all the changes to my website. I am very slow to finish. The time races by and I have had a lot of fun at the office the summer. June through August has been very pregnant times, for many women and to some extent for the business because we are all about new growth and development. LOL. Well I have stimulated 4 labors this month all with healthy deliveries with in 24 hours. That is always fun.

I have also been busy with a new run of sprains, and back pains and headaches like crazy. It has been great to repeatedly help people eliminate pain from their life. Acupuncture works so well for pain that I have really had more referrals from physicians this month for post surgical pain. A women came to see us for her foot pain after surgery and called to tell us nothing had ever worked that well before. My favorite story this month has been a woman suffering with severe menopause symptoms that after two treatments told me she was calling the newspaper to tell the world how great it is to get treatment here at Point of Origin. She said she feels like she's "returning to her real self" that is so terrific I love to see people get better!

Hydrotherapy is up and going, it has been excellent at skin problems and anxiety issues this month. It never ceases to amaze me as I watch people feel better. Anyway I have to go back to work. Call me... Coleen

No comments:

Post a Comment