Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer update

Well Summer is in full swing now! I am busy and life is good. I am 6 months into my Clinical Doctorate program in Los Angeles and I feel pretty good. I still need to do clinical hours at a few clinics but beside that I am keeping up. I have had an average of 5 IVF patients every month with another 5 acupuncture fertility patients start up this month. I have had 4 patients over the age of 40 conceive last month with just acupuncture and herbs. That has been very exciting. It takes hard work and diligence to both herbal medicine and acupuncture to be successful. I have appreciated acupuncturists across Montana this month with three clients traveling for IVF from there and I have been give the opportunity to work on patients where the ground has been laid out beautifully. I have been learning about PCOS, endometriosis and bleeding in a whole new way. Taking more education and seeing better results. Come and try acupuncture it is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment